My name is Ana M. Marques. I have 30 years experience in the Education field in three countries, the last 20 of which have been focused on learning difficulties.
My portfolio includes:
- Children with Down’s Syndrome as young as three years of age.
- Children with Asperger’s Syndrome (now known as the Autistic Spectrum).
- Students with AD(H)D.
- Students with Dyslexia.
- Students with Dyspraxia.
- Students with Dyscalculia.
- Students with very specific diffulties in certain areas of their learning.
- Talks on bullying to schools.
- Workshops on learning difficulties for parents.
- Workshops on learning difficulties for Primary and Post-Primary teachers.
- Workshops on learning difficulties for Adult Education tutors.
- Workshops on learner assessments for Adult Education tutors.
I have been an active participant in many symposia, workshops, conferences and conventions both nationally and internationally.
Ana M. Marques
BA, MA in Modern Languages, Literature and Language Methodologies
Member of Teaching Council of Ireland
Former member of International Dyslexia Association
Former member of the Learning Support Association of Ireland